Miteinander. Füreinander. Foren Hilfeanfragen Lottery Spell Caster in USA | Powerful Lottery Spells to Win+27785149508

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 61 bis 75 (von insgesamt 326)
  • Autor
    Inaktiv
    Beitragsanzahl: 19

HOW I WON $22 MILLION: I will continue to appreciate lord Bubuza because he has proven to me that he is like a God on Earth, My name is Garry Myles. I love playing the lottery game and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 20 years, but I have not been lucky enough to win so I had a tendency to forget purchasing tickets ahead of the draws. I was doing research online when I saw testimonies, where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I decided to try something different for once so I contacted lord Bubuza for help via website: Lordbubuzamiraclework.com and email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com. He responded, I provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which he gave me a Six-digit number to play. I bought the OLG tickets as he instructed and played the numbers. It was very shocking to me when I realized that I won the Lotto Max jackpot of $22 million from the draw on January 18, 2022 and It was my wife’s birthday. What more can I say than to appreciate Lord Bubuza. Join me appreciate him via website: http://Lordbubuzamiraclework.com or email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com ……………

Anonym
    Inaktiv
    Beitragsanzahl: 2

Are you looking for someone that can make you a millionaire by playing all types of lottery games. if yes contact this man call Dr Ayoola for help. I was financially down I was not able to pay my bills because all the money I have I use it to play lotto . But I love playing games because I believe in it and can also change my life if I win. I have been playing this lottery for so many years without winning one day I saw someone talking about this man call Dr Ayoola how he help her to win lottery by giving her the right number I was amazed and I contacted him for help. Which he told me what to do. the way he talk to me I was confident and I believe in him which I did what he ask me to do after doing it Dr Ayoola give me a winning number which I played and won the sum of 10, 000,000 million euro and I told my friend about this man and my friend contacted him and he also help me friend to won the some 13,000.000 million euro as well by giving my friend a winning number too. the reason I’m sharing this here is to thank Dr Ayoola and also help people that are passing through financial crisis I’m happy to tell the whole world what Dr Ayoola did for me and my friend you can contact him as well if you want to be happy like me contact him via drayoolasolutionhome@gmail.com or text or call +14809032128

Anonym
    Inaktiv
    Beitragsanzahl: 13

Lottery Spell Caster in Australia,USA: Most Powerful Lottery Spells to Win the Mega Millions/Lottery Winning +16692213962, I won $5,000,000(Five Million Dollars) in the powerball lottery, I took an advice from someone who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Oniha the person placed a testimony on a blog thanking Dr Oniha for casting a lottery spell for him to win the lottery by sending him the winning number, i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i have never win anything. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 48hours he will cast the spell for the winning numbers and send them to me to play and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all I need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimony to others so that they can also win the lottery . So that is why I am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way. Online tips can not help you but Dr Oniha is the only answer to your problem of winning the lottery. Contact Dr Oniha today and win the lottery like me.Below is Dr Oniha contact information.
    EMAIL: ONIHASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
    CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962.

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Lottery Spell Caster in Australia,USA: Most Powerful Lottery Spells to Win the Mega Millions/Lottery Winning +16692213962, I won $5,000,000(Five Million Dollars) in the powerball lottery, I took an advice from someone who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Oniha the person placed a testimony on a blog thanking Dr Oniha for casting a lottery spell for him to win the lottery by sending him the winning number, i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i have never win anything. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 48hours he will cast the spell for the winning numbers and send them to me to play and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all I need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimony to others so that they can also win the lottery . So that is why I am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way. Online tips can not help you but Dr Oniha is the only answer to your problem of winning the lottery. Contact Dr Oniha today and win the lottery like me.Below is Dr Oniha contact information.
    CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962

Anonym
    Inaktiv

HOW I WON $22 MILLION: I will continue to appreciate lord Bubuza because he has proven to me that he is like a God on Earth, My name is Garry Myles. I love playing the lottery game and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 20 years, but I have not been lucky enough to win so I had a tendency to forget purchasing tickets ahead of the draws. I was doing research online when I saw testimonies, where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I decided to try something different for once so I contacted lord Bubuza for help via website: Lordbubuzamiraclework.com and email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com. He responded, I provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which he gave me a Six-digit number to play. I bought the OLG tickets as he instructed and played the numbers. It was very shocking to me when I realized that I won the Lotto Max jackpot of $22 million from the draw on January 18, 2022 and It was my wife’s birthday. What more can I say than to appreciate Lord Bubuza. Join me appreciate him via website: http://Lordbubuzamiraclework.com or
    email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

Anonym
    Inaktiv
    Beitragsanzahl: 3

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP NUMBER: +16692213962
    I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Oniha for his powerful lottery spell. My Heart is filled with joy and happiness after he cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won $75,000. His spell changed my life into riches, I’m now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with the lottery after I won a huge amount of money. My life has really changed for good. I won (seventy five thousand dollars)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much for the lottery spell that changed my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell you did for me Dr Oniha and i say i will continue to spread your name all over so people can see what kind of man you are. Anyone in need of help can email Dr Oniha for your own lottery number,because this is the only secret to winning the lottery.
    Email:onihaspelltemple@gmail.com
    CALL/Whatsapp number: +16692213962

Anonym
    Inaktiv

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP NUMBER: +16692213962
    I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Oniha for his powerful lottery spell. My Heart is filled with joy and happiness after he cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won $75,000. His spell changed my life into riches, I’m now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with the lottery after I won a huge amount of money. My life has really changed for good. I won (seventy five thousand dollars)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much for the lottery spell that changed my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell you did for me Dr Oniha and i say i will continue to spread your name all over so people can see what kind of man you are. Anyone in need of help can email Dr Oniha for your own lottery number,because this is the only secret to winning the lottery.
    Email:onihaspelltemple@gmail.com
    CALL/Whatsapp number: +16692213962

Anonym
    Inaktiv

HOW I WON $22 MILLION: I will continue to appreciate lord Bubuza because he has proven to me that he is like a God on Earth, My name is Garry Myles. I love playing the lottery game and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 20 years, but I have not been lucky enough to win so I had a tendency to forget purchasing tickets ahead of the draws. I was doing research online when I saw testimonies, where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I decided to try something different for once so I contacted lord Bubuza for help. He responded, I provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which he gave me a Six-digit number to play. I bought the OLG tickets as he instructed and played the numbers. It was very shocking to me when I realized that I won the Lotto Max jackpot of $22 million from the draw on January 18, 2022 and It was my wife’s birthday. What more can I say than to appreciate Lord Bubuza. Join me appreciate him via his website: http://Lordbubuzamiraclework.com or
    email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

Anonym
    Inaktiv

HOW I WON $22 MILLION: I will continue to appreciate lord Bubuza because he has proven to me that he is like a God on Earth, My name is Garry Myles. I love playing the lottery game and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 20 years, but I have not been lucky enough to win so I had a tendency to forget purchasing tickets ahead of the draws. I was doing research online when I saw testimonies, where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I decided to try something different for once so I contacted lord Bubuza for help. He responded, I provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which he gave me a Six-digit number to play. I bought the OLG tickets as he instructed and played the numbers. It was very shocking to me when I realized that I won the Lotto Max jackpot of $22 million from the draw on January 18, 2022 and It was my wife’s birthday. What more can I say than to appreciate Lord Bubuza. Join me appreciate him via his email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

Anonym
    Inaktiv

CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962..

Anonym
    Inaktiv

CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962.

Anonym
    Inaktiv

CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962
    onihaspells.com

Anonym
    Inaktiv
    Beitragsanzahl: 2

Are you looking for someone that can make you a millionaire by playing all types of lottery games. if yes contact this man call Dr Ayoola for help. I was financially down I was not able to pay my bills because all the money I have I use it to play lotto . But I love playing games because I believe in it and can also change my life if I win. I have been playing this lottery for so many years without winning one day I saw someone talking about this man call Dr Ayoola how he help her to win lottery by giving her the right number I was amazed and I contacted him for help. Which he told me what to do. the way he talk to me I was confident and I believe in him which I did what he ask me to do after doing it Dr Ayoola give me a winning number which I played and won the sum of 10, 000,000 million euro and I told my friend about this man and my friend contacted him and he also help me friend to won the some 13,000.000 million euro as well by giving my friend a winning number too. the reason I’m sharing this here is to thank Dr Ayoola and also help people that are passing through financial crisis I’m happy to tell the whole world what Dr Ayoola did for me and my friend you can contact him as well if you want to be happy like me contact him via drayoolasolutionhome@gmail.com or or call +14809032128

Anonym
    Inaktiv
    Beitragsanzahl: 12

My name is Natasha Thompson from the USA/Texas.. Am so overwhelmed with gratitude to let the world know how Dr Kachi, the great spell caster changed my life for good. It all started when I lost my job and I was down financially and emotionally because I couldn’t be able provide for my two kids and staying home all day Jobless it’s not easy until I was checking on the internet when I saw a series of testimonies hearing people winning the Powerball lottery, I didn’t believed, but being poor no job you have no option. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr Kachi who told me what i have to do before I can become a big lottery winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me in his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lottery game and when I used the numbers to play it, I won a massive $344.6 million Powerball jackpot. I was so happy and I choose to review my winning in any platform, I would love other people to seek help from Dr Kachi through WhatsApp/number : +1 (602) 854-4366 or email drkachispellcast@gmail.com by his website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site

Anonym
    Inaktiv
    Beitragsanzahl: 12

My name is Natasha Thompson from the USA/Texas.. Am so overwhelmed with gratitude to let the world know how Dr Kachi, the great spell caster changed my life for good. It all started when I lost my job and I was down financially and emotionally because I couldn’t be able provide for my two kids and staying home all day Jobless it’s not easy until I was checking on the internet when I saw a series of testimonies hearing people winning the Powerball lottery, I didn’t believed, but being poor no job you have no option. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr Kachi who told me what i have to do before I can become a big lottery winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me in his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lottery game and when I used the numbers to play it, I won a massive $344.6 million Powerball jackpot. I was so happy and I choose to review my winning in any platform, I would love other people to seek help from Dr Kachi through WhatsApp/number : +1 (602) 854-4366 or email drkachispellcast@gmail.com by his website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site .

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 61 bis 75 (von insgesamt 326)
  • Sei müssen angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.